Succession Planning: Building, Valuing, and Selling Your Business CRS one-day course
Friday, August 2, 2019
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Aqua Kauai Beach Resort (4331 Kauai Beach Drive, Lihue)
Good for 8 CRS credits and 6 CE elective credits. (CE pending.)
Creating strong business and succession/retirement plans requires a careful analysis of the market, valuation of your business, the ability to select appropriate selling strategies, and building a long-term referral stream. This course is designed around these key concepts using a process-oriented sequence to move learners through each stage of plan development.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the key factors of the current realty market
- Articulate self-needs for a comfortable retirement
- Evaluate the gap between current position and future financial needs
- Describe methods for maximizing value in their database
- Evaluate methods for leveraging their database to achieve financial needs
- Create a succession plan for replacing your position as rainmaker
- Create a plan for building a business team
- Develop a business plan that accounts for each phase of your business process, and more!
Chandra Hall, CRS, is a third generation REALTOR® who became licensed in 1997. As a Certified CRS Instructor, Hall has been teaching agents how to build better businesses and lives all over the nation since 2007. Her mission is to be a facilitator of awareness and change in the real estate education realm by providing top insights and guidance to real estate licensees who are committed to be at the top of their game both professionally and personally. This is Chandra’s first time to the island of Kauai and is excited to travel all the way from Colorado Sprints to teach this course.